A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.
Seeing is believing: Generally I follow what I see, what I understand (by looking things from various perspectives).
Asking Question to Myself (Curiosity)
If something is happening, or I'm thinking about something then the primary thing that comes to my mind is why/how that something is happening or why I'm thinking about that something? Is it relevant? If not how can it be made relevant? The answer comes straight from inside the heart which I believe is the honest one.
Topic: A Study of Physics Syllabi at the Higher Secondary Stage
• Comparing the Physics Syllabi of various countries at Higher Secondary Stage.
• Participated in a workshop having a team of 15 experts from various institutions who gave their suggestions on prepared draft.
• Discussions with professors from Tata Institute of Fundamental Research(TIFR), Indian Institute of Technology(IIT’s), Azim Premji University and Chennai Mathematical Institute.
• After all the discussions a consolidate report is finalized.
• Prepared a QR Code Sheet for NCERT Physics textbook.
Topic: School Science: A Quarterly Journal of Science Education
• Content editing in the research (science news) section of the journal.
• Making Gist of all the articles in journal from May 2016 to March 2018.
• Edited the journal’s editorial page from May 2016 to March 2018.
Topic: Light Sensing Robot and Dark Detector
• Learned how to use Integrated Circuits(IC 741 and L293D) in making circuits for Light Sensing Robot.
• Studied the basic components of electrical circuits LDR, Photodiodes and LEDs.
• Making a report to summarize the construction and working of Light Sensing Robot.
I have completed my postgraduation in Physics (Specialization in Electronics) in year 2017 from Ramjas College, University of Delhi.
I have completed my graduation in Physics in year 2015 from Ramjas College, University of Delhi.